Dear friends and family, welcome to our summer house! Located right in front of the Limfjord and about an hour away from Aarhus, our summer house is ideal to disconnect and to have fun with family and friends :)
In the following text I will describe what the summer house (SH) has at your disposal, what you need to do when you arrive, and what you have to do before you leave. I can't stress it enough. This is not a business! Is an opportunity for everyone to enjoy a beautiful place facing the blue sea. Be kind and take good care of it! :-)
The price for the SH is of 100 kr/person/day between October 1st and April 30th, and 125 kr/person/day the rest of the year. This will cover most of your spending on heat, water and electricity. Kids below age of 3 are free of charge. The SH is kids friendly. It has two foldable cribs with corresponding linens, cutlery for kids, a baby seat and toys for inside the house and for the beach. It also has a wooden playground including two swings (one extra for babies), a slide and a sandbox. Be my guest and have fun with your kids! <3
The payment has to be done right after you have arrived to the SH via mobilepay, via bank transfer or with cash at the SH.
If you are interested in visiting the SH, please contact me and I will add you in the google calender called "Holidays at the SH". This will give you the opportunity to mark (and thus reserve) the dates when you want to stay at the SH. If no one else is coming when you are leaving, the time when you leave the SH is totally up to you. However, if someone else is joining the SH the same date you are leaving, exchange times are at noon. You can cancel without cost, but please be responsible. If you block some dates don't cancel them the day before, as you might be taking the opportunity to other people to join the SH. Even though there is flexibility on when to come and when to go, please pay accordingly to the time you actually stayed. A Saturday-to-Sunday stay counts as two days, even though you have stayed one night, and arriving early in the morning and leaving late at night on any two days count as two full days. You can bring guests, and they should pay accordingly. You are responsible for their doings.
The calender below shows the available and reserved dates. Please write down arrival and take off times. In this way, everyone reading the calender can understand when you are coming and leaving. If you can't figure out how to use google calender, then contact me. I can give you a hand. :-)
Trash: there is a big container 200 meters from the house. To orient yourself simply face the sea, and turn to the right over the road. When you leave, bring your trash there. Do not use the container on the entrance.
Linen: if you stay more than one week, then linen are included. If you are staying less than a week, you have to bring them yourself. This is to avoid me spending a lot of time cleaning everyone's stuff.
- Bed sheets (the ones covering the beds, pillows and blankets).
- Towells (hand towells and shower towells).
- Kitchen towells.
The summer house is ready to be used. If you stay for less than a week, remove the bed covers, bed sheets, towels and kitchen towels, replace them for your own, and put them back as they were when you leave.
Wood and starters for the fireplace: these are pretty expensive and the fireplace can consume a lot, so if you want fire you have to bring the wood and fire starters yourself.
The SH is fully equipped. Next, follows a brief list of all the things at your disposal, separated by relevant living area. Elements with a TBD next to them are not available yet.
Please follow this list:
1) Write something in the visit book located in the book shelf (TBD). I would very much appreciate this! <3
2) Take all your personal belongings out of the SH.
3) If you stayed longer than a week, throw used towells and bed sheets into the washing machine or the basket in the toilet, if available. Replace the bed sheets for new ones, if available.
4) Leave the SH the way you found it! Desinfect the toilet, clean the kitchen and if the floors are dirty, vacuum clean them and clean them with water and cleaning products. A mop can be found in the white garderobe.
5) If you moved furniture in the garden (chairs, tables, etc.) move them back where they were.
6) Empty the filter container of the robot vacuum cleaner into the trash. Remove the trash from the SH (kitchen and toilet). Leave all buckets with fresh plastic bags.
7) Double check that all lights and all heats are turned off.
8) Double check that all windows and doors to the terrasse are closed. Please be careful with this, as specially the doors to the terrasse are tricky.
9) Start the robot vacuum cleaner.
10) Lock the main door, and leave the key where you found it.